Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
which is why we need mental exams to get a gun permit too many facts scare conservatives. It's ok I understand. Which facts did I get wrong? are we not believing the report put out by the Senate? or the testimony in front of the GOP Senators? Only Guy does not lie. Well except about that whole Romney LANDSLIDE thing. or the economy, or...
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- IG finds dozens of federal workers watched TV and did laundry on the clock — and got bonuses Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ben Carson authorizes new PAC, names would-be campaign manager for 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago