Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
you are just VERY confused. Both things happened. did you bother to follow the link I provided? to a foil hat site even!
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago