Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
you are just VERY confused. Both things happened. did you bother to follow the link I provided? to a foil hat site even!
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago