Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
How many times can Guy feed you cons the same pile of vomit. AND you eat it! I like the way he links back to himself as a reference to the validity of statements HE makes here. Very rich. "Explicit calls for help during the prolonged raid went unheeded amidst a flurry of "stand down" orders. " like that is the facts in evidence? really cons, you going stick with this shtick. anyone read the Senate report? you just going to ignore reality cause GUY has vomited up the same lies again? I think your Masters are testing just how gullible and manageable you cons really ARE. I might be on to something here. Why else trot out, things proven WRONG weeks ago? It's an ignorance test. Lets see who passed.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago