"Given the tragedy that befell RFK, why not allow his record to stand?" So, because RFK got shot, we must praise him to the skies? And because Travyon Martin got shot, he also must be praised as an innocent martyr? You know, paranoid, YOUR attempts at historical whitewash really are rather funny: not so much comic, though, as farcical.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago