"Given the tragedy that befell RFK, why not allow his record to stand?" So, because RFK got shot, we must praise him to the skies? And because Travyon Martin got shot, he also must be praised as an innocent martyr? You know, paranoid, YOUR attempts at historical whitewash really are rather funny: not so much comic, though, as farcical.
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago