Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
gsw: I deliberately left our Voltaire's name, since I was not sure about whether he was the origin of the saw or not. The extension from protecting speech that we do not like to protecting action that we do not like seems reasonable to me, which is why I included it. For example, I will defend someone's right to vote for Obama because I have a vested interest in being able to vote against him.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago