Brittni Nicole Colleps, 28, of Arlington, was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. In Texas, this second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Because none...
gsw: I deliberately left our Voltaire's name, since I was not sure about whether he was the origin of the saw or not. The extension from protecting speech that we do not like to protecting action that we do not like seems reasonable to me, which is why I included it. For example, I will defend someone's right to vote for Obama because I have a vested interest in being able to vote against him.
A former Texas high school teacher was convicted of multiple felonies after having sex with five 18-year-old students at her home. The conviction was a victory for the prosecution but it was a setback for the feminist movement. It was also a setback for the homosexual uncivil rights movement, which seeks unlimited authority to redefine relationships among consenting adults.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 21 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 23 hours ago