As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
"Human beings have no more rights that they can assert against anyone stronger than they are than mice have that they can assert against a cat. Vowing not to violate the rights of others is either foolish (like a cat promising to be a vegetarian and intending to keep his promise) or a put-on (like a cat promising to be a vegetarian and intending to eat the fools who believe him)."
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 15 hours ago