The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
The irony is the Mr. Obama could have obtained MORE THAN half of what he wanted, and be considered a GREAT leader, if he had not been such an arrogant self-centered jerk at the beginning of his term, and essentially tell the Republicans to get stuffed. Consequently, Barack Obama has only HIMSELF to thank to his November 6th, 2012 commupance.
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 33 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago