The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
The irony is the Mr. Obama could have obtained MORE THAN half of what he wanted, and be considered a GREAT leader, if he had not been such an arrogant self-centered jerk at the beginning of his term, and essentially tell the Republicans to get stuffed. Consequently, Barack Obama has only HIMSELF to thank to his November 6th, 2012 commupance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 10 hours ago