There will be two sets of speakers at tonight's Democratic National Convention: Bill Clinton, and everyone else. Seriously, beyond the 42nd president, the rest of the six-hour rundown promises to be an insipid snooze-o-rama. We'll hear from cretinous AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka, we'll be treated to yet another abortion sonnet from Cecile Richards, and we'll witness some ramblings from newly-married Barney Frank. What fun! The top prime time hour -- 10 to 11pm ET -- stars phony Native...
Ugh. And clownhall's effete doughy white boys are just as viperish in their pettiness.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 9 hours ago