There will be two sets of speakers at tonight's Democratic National Convention: Bill Clinton, and everyone else. Seriously, beyond the 42nd president, the rest of the six-hour rundown promises to be an insipid snooze-o-rama. We'll hear from cretinous AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka, we'll be treated to yet another abortion sonnet from Cecile Richards, and we'll witness some ramblings from newly-married Barney Frank. What fun! The top prime time hour -- 10 to 11pm ET -- stars phony Native...
Ugh. And clownhall's effete doughy white boys are just as viperish in their pettiness.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 9 hours ago