For weeks President Obama has traveled the country delivering speech after speech asserting that if implemented, the so-called “Buffett Rule” would “stabilize” our national debt over the next ten years. In reality, however, it would do almost nothing to solve our lingering budget woes or pay off our national debt. Nevertheless, his unrelenting tax-the-rich mantra seems to be resonating with voters. According to the latest Gallup poll, 6 in 10 Americans support the Buffett rule – named for billionaire investor Warren Buffett – a policy that would impose a 30...
In response to:
And the other 40% are so immeasurably ignorant that they actually believe that trickle down economics work. You have eight years of the Bush administration to look at. Want to repeat that?
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago