The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
The constitution is above Obama's pay grade.
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago