And the incumbent can count on losing 80% of the undecided. Obama cannot crack 50%. He is political road kill.
Guy reviewed the WaPo/ABC poll that -- with a D 9 partisan breakdown (larger than the D 7 of 2008) -- showed the race tied.
I'd like to throw out one more reason besides the lopsided sample that's reason for some cautious optimism. Keep in mind that over the summer, Mitt Romney has basically taken tough punches from the Obama campaign without really fighting back. Soon, he and 527's will begin to spend the money that's been raised, even as Obama's campaign has started spending more than it's taking in, two months in a row.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Andrew Cuomo facing court battle with energy company over fracking moratorium Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- US Army Lt. Col. proposes new gun control platform Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- NFL Week 14 open thread Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago