And the incumbent can count on losing 80% of the undecided. Obama cannot crack 50%. He is political road kill.
Guy reviewed the WaPo/ABC poll that -- with a D 9 partisan breakdown (larger than the D 7 of 2008) -- showed the race tied.
I'd like to throw out one more reason besides the lopsided sample that's reason for some cautious optimism. Keep in mind that over the summer, Mitt Romney has basically taken tough punches from the Obama campaign without really fighting back. Soon, he and 527's will begin to spend the money that's been raised, even as Obama's campaign has started spending more than it's taking in, two months in a row.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago