As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago