As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 15 hours ago