As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago