As Guy wrote this week, liberals are arguing spending doesn't lead to deficits or more debt. During his final press conference of his first term Monday, President Obama argued that his vote against raising the debt ceiling in 2006 came at a time when things were "different," and that Republicans shouldn't be hesitating to increase the debt ceiling this time around. Yesterday on Neil Cavuto's show, Democratic Rep. Jan Schakosky argued that Democrats voting against a debt ceiling increase in 2006 wasn't "real."
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago