In response to:
Obama "There's no doubt that when it comes to our treatment of Native Americans as well as other persons of color in this country, we've got some sad and difficult things to account for." Obama "I personally would like to see our tragic history, or the tragic elements of our history, acknowledged," No wonder he doesn't see us as being exceptional. Obama "I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native American African American issues or reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds." No wonder he believes in redistribution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 9 hours ago