In response to:
Obama "There's no doubt that when it comes to our treatment of Native Americans as well as other persons of color in this country, we've got some sad and difficult things to account for." Obama "I personally would like to see our tragic history, or the tragic elements of our history, acknowledged," No wonder he doesn't see us as being exceptional. Obama "I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native American African American issues or reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds." No wonder he believes in redistribution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago