The theme for June in the economy, stock market, and our monthly newsletter is leadership. It is certainly time for a general to step up to the plate. I can think of nobody better than General Patton whose 1944 speech on World War II could have easily been retrofitted to a speech on the American Dream today. He implored soldiers to fight and abhorred the notion of waiting for defeat in foxholes. Right now, our Commander in Chief is encouraging half the population to hang out in foxholes (until Election Day when he wants them to kick off their slippers) and...
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 13 hours ago