Now that the trial of George Zimmerman is over, many are asking whether charges should have ever been filed against Zimmerman in the first place. After all, it was an angry mob led by Rev. Al Sharpton that pushed for Zimmerman's arrest in a clear cut self-defense case. Columnist and author Ann Coulter made this point Sunday morning on Fox and Friends.
Then Sunday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro made the same argument and berated Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey for withholding evidence from the defense in the case.
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 4 hours ago