Remember how the president's "major address" this afternoon was supposed to contain a significant "reframing" of his economic message heading into November? White House officials hyped this speech as a meaningful shift in rhetoric and approach, even as they conceded the president's comments would contain no new ideas. They were correct on the latter point, but astonishingly, the president didn't even follow through on the former pledge -- which was ostensibly the entire purpose of the speech. Obama essentially repackaged the exact same speech he delivered in April, but inserted the names "Romney" and "Bush" a few more times. ...
Bush ate his homework!
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago