Obama did not simply happen to encounter a lot of people on the far left fringe during his life. As he spells out in his book, he actively sought out such people. There is no hint of the slightest curiosity on his part about other visions of...
News item over the weekend: Johnny Depp is leaving France because, after living there continuously for 183 days, the French government asked him to declare "permanent residency". Depp figured out that taxes on high-income residents are set to rise to 75% of earned income, so he decided to move back to the US, where his earnings are also taxed, even though he has not been living in the US. He stated, "I don't want to work for free." Perhaps some of his wealthy Hollywood buds will figure this out, as well...
After reading Barack Obama's book "Dreams from My Father," it became painfully clear that he has not been searching for the truth, because he assumed from an early age that he had already found the truth -- and now it was just a question of filling in the details and deciding how to change things.
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago