The mystery surrounding the 9/11 terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi continues to deepen. One of the more recent revelations in the ever unfolding story about the attack involves the suspicious departure of General Carter Ham, commander of AFRICOM. Allegations have been made that as the general was mobilizing a rapid response force to come to the aid of the besieged consulate, he was told to stand down. (That siege, as we all know, resulted in the death of America's Libyan ambassador and three others, including two Navy Seals.) According to reports, General Ham told those telling him to...
Nobody Cares!!! Even if the truth came out and it is exactly like the article portrays it to be.....Obama still would have gotten elected. America is a sick, corrupt nation. Electing Obama to a second term is all the proof you need of that very sad fact.
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago