The one and only one question that needs to be asked: did he knowingly and willingly bring the gun on to school property? If the answer is NO, then this is as black and white as the school and sheriff think their case is. Send the boy home with an apology, his gun, his diploma, and any money he may have lost because college he had been accepted to dropped him like a hot potato over this.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago