Chevy Volt Owners Have More Money than Brains

Shut. Up.

Chevy Volt Owners Have More Money than Brains

tq Wrote: Aug 07, 2013 4:33 PM
Shut. Up.

Chevy Volt Owners Have More Money than Brains

tq Wrote: Aug 07, 2013 4:29 PM
Of course the rising cost of electricity is another thing that Volt (and leaf and Tesla) owners don't have to worry about. Recharge stations are being installed in garages and are available for no cost to the user. I want to know --- Where is my free gas pump at the office garage?
I guarantee you, sooner rather than later, some gay rights group will go after a perceived "deep pockets" church (Catholics? Baptists?) knowing full well they will lose for the sole purpose of costing that Church lots of money to defend itself. The Church will win, but the little Free Will Primitive Anabaptist Church of God, who can ill-afford to defend itself will get the message, loud and clear. There is a solution. Currently, clergy are entitled to act as agents of the state in performing marriages. The answer would be to withdraw that privilege from religious organizations. Couple would marry before a state/county/city official then have their beautiful church wedding later. The churches would then be free to throw a party for whomever they please and the pastor, rabbi, imam, priest, what have you, will be off the hook.
No business pay taxes. None of them. A tax may be levied against them, but those taxes are whittled away by devaluation, operating expenses, etc. and whatever is left is passed on to they consumer of their goods and services. If you consider a Church a business, and it is in its form most of the time, where would you propose a Church pass on their remaining tax burden. They don't charge for their services and they take in very little on the collection plate compared to what it costs to operate. And how would you suggest we prevent governments from taxing a church they don't like out of existence?

Government's War

tq Wrote: Jun 20, 2013 11:49 AM
After a night getting drunk, the drunkard is more likely to come home and beat the wife and kid then the pot smoker is. I am not saying that no pot smoker has ever gone home and done physical violence to his family. I am sure all you nannies out there can cite a case where it has happened right next door to you. I am saying that all things being equal, the drunk is WAY more likely to do violence to his family than the pot smoker.
Feel better. Geez man take a pill.

Do Blacks and the Left Really Believe This?

tq Wrote: Jun 04, 2013 6:19 PM
Which means of course you are sexist. Someone in a discussion claimed my opposition to Obamacare was just plain racist. "Look, I didn't like it when Hillary Clinton proposed it." "Because she a woman." "I wouldn't like it if Biden proposed it." "So! You wish Obama was dead?" "No! If Kerry or Kennedy had proposed it." "Oh sure you can say that but it comes down to you don't like Obama because he's black." "You found me out. I am going home to tell my two African American children that Daddy's a racist."

Say NO to GMOs in Your Food

tq Wrote: Jun 04, 2013 1:57 PM
The thing is, GMOs are rigorously tested before they are released on the market. Conventionally hybridized food, another type of GMO, is not. Understand something. Your little poochie poo is a GMO. Every food you eat EVERY single one, is a GMO. Whenther done in a laboratory or by hybridization, there is not a single food you eat that has not been gnetically modified. The only ones that get tested for safety come from Monsanto et al.

Say NO to GMOs in Your Food

tq Wrote: Jun 04, 2013 1:49 PM
Thank you for not making me type all that.
Do you have a Y-chromosome? Yes? Use the men's room. No? Use the ladies' room. Problem solved. Oh you don't like that. Here is the card for the department shrink.