The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
No doubt he gave these guns to the drug cartels and the black panthers. He told them to kill white people, babies, and puppies. If he is elected for a second term, he will outlaw all those great Chuck Norris films. I can't think which ones they are, but I know they were great. Moron.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 5 hours ago