The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
No doubt he gave these guns to the drug cartels and the black panthers. He told them to kill white people, babies, and puppies. If he is elected for a second term, he will outlaw all those great Chuck Norris films. I can't think which ones they are, but I know they were great. Moron.
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago