As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
It would have been politically incorrect to blame a black man, for anything. So, Costas blamed the inanimate object (gun) in his hand. Over the past 50 years, since LBJ's Great Society program, blacks have been dumbed down, told they're victims, and encouraged to sit back and let government take care of them.This breeds stupid, angry people. The result? The vast majority of blacks are born to one parent households. 90% of black children will be on some form of govt assistance at some point and blacks are 8 times more likely (than whites) to commit a violent crime. THIS is the root of the problem, Mr Costas ...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago