During this week’s GOP address, Florida Senator Marco Rubio essentially condensed what he said during his timely and moving remarks after receiving the Jack Kemp Foundation’s Leadership Award last Tuesday night. In short, he explained -- in less than five minutes -- that the greatest challenge we face as a nation is that too many Americans are unable to rise out of poverty (or the circumstances of their birth) into the middle class. The reason, he says, is twofold: “ because our economy is not creating enough [middle class] jobs and  because too many of our people don’t...
In response to:
Rubio is another Bush in disguise. He plans to legalize all of the illegal immigrants over a period ot time, in the mean time Mexico deports on a yearly basis over 174 thousand illegal immigrants. The black youth unemployment is around 25 percent, while we have over (i usually double anything statistics the government provides - lack of trust) 25 million illegal mexicans. What about Africans, Indians, Chinese who are waiting to come to the USA!!! Should we only accept Hispanics? All of the politicans claim you cannot deport these illegal immigrants, but Eisenhower deported 3 1/2 million Mexicans, and Truman another 1 1/2 million.
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 57 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago