He should be assigned the movie "Bully" as a homework assignment. Then he can take a course on US history. Then he can take a course on Economics. You get the picture. This is the most ignorant, most corrupt, most clueless man to ever lead America. And he can win the next election, for a myriad of reasons. So sad, for America.
There's plenty that doesn't smell right about the Obama presidency -- the czars, the lack of transparency, the willingness to use taxpayer money for political ends. But nothing -- nothing -- is worse than this president's unprecedented penchant for using his bully pulpit to attack specific individuals (or small groups of individuals) whose only "sin" is that they disagree with him.
Kimberly Strassel sets out the latest example:
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago