Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
We are never going to get answers on Benghazi just like we never got answers on the Eric Holder gun running case, because Obummer gave the order on both .
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago