I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
And they want to lead others into their angry pit. They want others to suffer the pitfalls and privations of their sins. And they want us to pick up the tab for the consequences. And I don't just mean abortions: We pay for the Spread of Diseases, the Crimes of the Hopeless, the Fool's Foreign Policy, the Envy-based Class Warfare, the Anger of the Fatherless, the Resentment of the Welfare Queen's and the Abuse of their Tow-Babies, the Bail-out Buffoons the Paper Currency the Rudderless Rubric's the Alphabet Temples of the State god the Ignorance of the Uneducated, the Hatred of the Illegal Migrants, the Vandalism of the Unionists, the Exploitation of the Public Purse NEC, the Joblessness, the Faithless, Hatred of our Neighbors.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago