I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
And they want to lead others into their angry pit. They want others to suffer the pitfalls and privations of their sins. And they want us to pick up the tab for the consequences. And I don't just mean abortions: We pay for the Spread of Diseases, the Crimes of the Hopeless, the Fool's Foreign Policy, the Envy-based Class Warfare, the Anger of the Fatherless, the Resentment of the Welfare Queen's and the Abuse of their Tow-Babies, the Bail-out Buffoons the Paper Currency the Rudderless Rubric's the Alphabet Temples of the State god the Ignorance of the Uneducated, the Hatred of the Illegal Migrants, the Vandalism of the Unionists, the Exploitation of the Public Purse NEC, the Joblessness, the Faithless, Hatred of our Neighbors.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 54 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago