It's true that the "good old days" weren't always good, but we should also remember that our belief that we're completely superior to previous generations of Americans doesn't even remotely square with reality. It's fine to pat ourselves on the back for being wealthier, more educated and considerably less racist than we used to be, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that those less educated, backward people in their antiquated clothes were head and shoulders better than we are in a myriad of other ways. We should remember that the real problem isn't having a problem; it's having a...
So dog, You support silencing free speech you do not like? Answer: Yes you do. Without using a corporation to create media, no individual can satisfy all of the current legal, employment, campaign finance, and other rules required to legally speak. And worse - in many districts for any political speech to be lawful as against any specific candidate, the locals have to have a corporation to be in compliance with local time and manner and funding limitations. Not to mention - you cannot collect monies or collaborate without a corporate form unless you violate rules on taxation, financing, and selling equities/memberships/ownership. And it gets worse if more than a few persons participate. And worse if you need insurance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 10 hours ago