It's true that the "good old days" weren't always good, but we should also remember that our belief that we're completely superior to previous generations of Americans doesn't even remotely square with reality. It's fine to pat ourselves on the back for being wealthier, more educated and considerably less racist than we used to be, but we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that those less educated, backward people in their antiquated clothes were head and shoulders better than we are in a myriad of other ways. We should remember that the real problem isn't having a problem; it's having a...
So dog, You support silencing free speech you do not like? Answer: Yes you do. Without using a corporation to create media, no individual can satisfy all of the current legal, employment, campaign finance, and other rules required to legally speak. And worse - in many districts for any political speech to be lawful as against any specific candidate, the locals have to have a corporation to be in compliance with local time and manner and funding limitations. Not to mention - you cannot collect monies or collaborate without a corporate form unless you violate rules on taxation, financing, and selling equities/memberships/ownership. And it gets worse if more than a few persons participate. And worse if you need insurance.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago