In the military, "command climate" - the "tone" a commander sets in an organization through his word and deed - is one metric used to evaluate performance. Things that go wrong on the commander's watch that can be attributed to "command climate", even when s/he is not personally responsible (or even aware of the problem), will result in the officer being relieved of command. Logical, as "the fish rots from the head". Obama, as President, has established a particularly-malevolent "command climate" within the federal branch, leading to myriad "scandals" over the past four years, many in direct violation of our Constitution and its principles and specifically designed to hurt honest, hardworking, tax-paying Americans. He should be removed from office.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago