Well he wasn't only expelled -- something absurd in and of itself. He's also been charged with a gun felony. Most gun laws are like this.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 28 minutes ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago