If it makes the IRS disappear and makes April 15th just another day, Then I'm all for it. The fairtax is not added on top of our current tax system. We mean to replace the entire tax system with this consumer based tax system. If we have to pay any tax to have good schools, roads and such, This is the way to go. I wouldn't mind if foriegn visitors helped pay our taxes. I wouldn't mind seeing dope dealers and rich people finally having to pay their fair share. Everyone pays in this system. No one is left out. How equal is that?
I always wondered why school buses don't have seat belts for the children riding them. The driver has a seat belt but none of the kids do. What is the reason behind this? Liberals must have an answer for this one. If I have to have everyone buckled up in my car as a law. What makes school buses any differant? My child may have more of a chance being hurt in a school bus crash than getting shot at in school.
Anything added or subtracted from the scriptures is frowned upon by the creator. I would not fear a gay prophet who makes claim to have written a bible for homosexuals. His fate was written long before he writes. It's good to have inner peace when your butt hurts.
I like to think of the liberal mind set as a bon fire. The more fuel that gets thrown on the higher the blaze gets. We could all sit back and watch them run out of fuel and burn to ash. They have run out of ideas. So now they have to take our liberty and freedom away. I think we should have, in February, a national stop work month. No body works in February. No taxes gathered in February. It's Black history month. Lets all stop working this month and show congress how we really think about their stupidity.

The Comfort of Welfare

Tony2164 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 8:02 PM
You would actually force someone to give a drunk on drugs a JOB? I wouldn't. I know plenty of working class drunks who do drugs too. It's way past time for these people to take alcohol and drug tests to get federal aid. You can work if you're sober and clean.

The Comfort of Welfare

Tony2164 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 7:56 PM
Whats wrong with poverty? Being poor is good. Not having things is good. If you want things then you will have them. Either by working for them or stealing them. You are still chasing things either way. What would I give if I had an apple tree full of apples?. I would keep a few to eat and give the rest away. Jesus would approve.

The Comfort of Welfare

Tony2164 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 7:48 PM
WE have that. It's called the Salvation Army.

The Comfort of Welfare

Tony2164 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 7:46 PM
It used to be like that before LBJ stuck his nose in things. HIS " Everyone should have the dignity to get go to the grocery store instead of the USDA commodities warehouse". Remember the government cheese? It was delicious cheese. We don't have the government cheese any more. Let's roll the rules back to 1964. I want more government cheese. There were caves full of that cheese. My mama traded my socks for it. The states have always been suckers of the federal government. No backbone. All ego. It wouldn't take long to fix. Just send a letter to recipients that states "No more money for you" You will now go to the USDA warehouse and pick up your weeks worth of food. People might get angry but at least they'd get food to eat.

The Comfort of Welfare

Tony2164 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 7:29 PM
We need truth in education period.

The Comfort of Welfare

Tony2164 Wrote: Feb 01, 2013 7:23 PM
You make it racist with your remark. You imply that all racists are white. Get that racist chip off your shoulder. Racism comes in many colors. White, black, yellow or red. It doesn't matter. I'll feed any one who comes to my table.They must be willing to hear a prayer before we eat. Are these people entitled to be at my table? Yes. If they are truly hungry. Jesus would approve.