Bill Clinton has called President Obama an ‘amateur’ and reportedly told Ted Kennedy that, “A few years ago, this guy [Obama] would have been carrying our bags.” He also “stuck a fork” in Obama’s attacks on Romney for his record at Bain Capital, saying the governor has had a “sterling business career.” The two have never been close and some say they don’t really like each other at all. Nevertheless, the former president will be delivering the nominating speech tonight at the DNC, which he refuses to show Obama beforehand. This is leaving some to wonder if...
I look at him, dead Teddy pictures and think of Chris Dodd....all Champions of the War on Women.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 3 hours ago