Bill Clinton has called President Obama an ‘amateur’ and reportedly told Ted Kennedy that, “A few years ago, this guy [Obama] would have been carrying our bags.” He also “stuck a fork” in Obama’s attacks on Romney for his record at Bain Capital, saying the governor has had a “sterling business career.” The two have never been close and some say they don’t really like each other at all. Nevertheless, the former president will be delivering the nominating speech tonight at the DNC, which he refuses to show Obama beforehand. This is leaving some to wonder if...
I look at him, dead Teddy pictures and think of Chris Dodd....all Champions of the War on Women.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago