In case you'd forgotten, delegates at the DNC fiercely defended their radical platform yesterday, strenuously opposing last-minute attempts to restore the word "God" and an official recognition of Jerusalem to the document. In three voice votes, dissenting shouts of "no!" grew stronger, culminating in boos and anger as the changes were finalized, over the will of at least half of those present. It was during this unscripted, unanticipated series of events that the world witnessed unambiguous evidence of a strong anti-faith, anti-Israel undercurrent that has infected an alarmingly substantial sub-section of the Democrat Party. ...
Not the Dem party your Dad knew. Debbie W-s and Cutter are prime examples of can is wrong with public service. They are thinking in terms of a "game"...where there is a win or loss. Not in terms of peoples lives, and this is a shame. They both as well as other have no core values. Having daughters there age I can say....I would pull them a side and say....... get out now.
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago