Who Needs LA?

Tonto Wrote: May 21, 2014 8:20 AM
But, but.....those are "People's communes" and "worker's paradises"....what's wrong with you......you racist! (Just kidding) The left gets more pathetically stupid every day.
How dumb do they think we are? Guns, huge mounds of ammo that is non-military grade because of Geneva Convention restrictions, and huge piles of explosives....for innocuous government agencies? Don't bet your bippy on it. Where are they keeping and training the mercenary force that Obama told us he was going to raise BEFORE he stole the office of president the first time. Dept. of agriculture my Aunt Sadie!
I don't know.....maybe it's just me, but this kind of stupidity makes me wonder if these libtard rule makers have any communicating brain cells at all or if they just smoke dope, do drugs, or drink themselves into walking stupors or something. What really bothers me is that this supposedly came from "educators". Wow, seriously?
It seems to me that the redeeming value of leftist policy is to demonstrate how stupid, how amateurish, how banal and how well based in tongue in cheek fantasy the misguided minions of Marx really are.

Poll: Even Illinois is Sick of Obama

Tonto Wrote: Apr 26, 2014 11:02 AM
So where do the votes come from that have kept these crooks in power for so long, and why has there been no opposition to the constant corruption and abuse of power for so many long years? Think these clowns will just roll over and die? No, the dead will rise to vote, the entitled will vote multiple times to keep the largesse coming and all will remain the same.
I wonder how long it will take for the "People's Soviet of Connecticut" to move on the gun owners and the shooting starts. Interesting that I have heard that there are many others willing to go to the PSC to fight alongside the gun owners there from other states. Hmmm....even MORE interesting. Will the soviet government fold to the will of the people and the rule of law, or will blood be drawn?

The Obama Collapse

Tonto Wrote: Mar 05, 2014 8:06 AM
Invasion and recolonization of the Ukraine without a single word of meaningful protest from our girlie boy pretender in the White House.....Pathetic. How did we do this to ourselves...and the rest of the world? I detest these progressives to the very end of my sanity. I fear what they have the power to do. I fear for all the values I was raised to hold dear. I hope Civil War, as nasty as war is, comes to America soon.
Seems to me that the people that should be restricted from owning guns are the democrats....and maybe drug tests to see if they're taking their meds....or are so stoned they act like zombies....but, they do that anyway.

Obama Must Go

Tonto Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 10:11 AM
You may have something there!

Civil War Lurking in Ukraine?

Tonto Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 8:51 AM
Looks like a Ukraine event is likely to happen here in the US. The 2014 elections this year will be the precipitating event IF the left cheats as they did in the 2012 presidential election. When there is no hope and nothing left to lose, the American public will destroy the soviet government we have right now and return to the Constitution and Rule of Law....and both parties best look to their "hole cards".

Stop Being Stupid!

Tonto Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 8:38 AM
What happened to the right to be as bigoted as I want to be? Seems to me, only progressive Nazis get to exercise that "right" nowadays.....and boy, do they ever.