I wonder how long it will take for the "People's Soviet of Connecticut" to move on the gun owners and the shooting starts. Interesting that I have heard that there are many others willing to go to the PSC to fight alongside the gun owners there from other states. Hmmm....even MORE interesting. Will the soviet government fold to the will of the people and the rule of law, or will blood be drawn?

The Obama Collapse

Tonto Wrote: Mar 05, 2014 8:06 AM
Invasion and recolonization of the Ukraine without a single word of meaningful protest from our girlie boy pretender in the White House.....Pathetic. How did we do this to ourselves...and the rest of the world? I detest these progressives to the very end of my sanity. I fear what they have the power to do. I fear for all the values I was raised to hold dear. I hope Civil War, as nasty as war is, comes to America soon.
Seems to me that the people that should be restricted from owning guns are the democrats....and maybe drug tests to see if they're taking their meds....or are so stoned they act like zombies....but, they do that anyway.

Obama Must Go

Tonto Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 10:11 AM
You may have something there!

Civil War Lurking in Ukraine?

Tonto Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 8:51 AM
Looks like a Ukraine event is likely to happen here in the US. The 2014 elections this year will be the precipitating event IF the left cheats as they did in the 2012 presidential election. When there is no hope and nothing left to lose, the American public will destroy the soviet government we have right now and return to the Constitution and Rule of Law....and both parties best look to their "hole cards".

Stop Being Stupid!

Tonto Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 8:38 AM
What happened to the right to be as bigoted as I want to be? Seems to me, only progressive Nazis get to exercise that "right" nowadays.....and boy, do they ever.

No Greencard? No Problem!

Tonto Wrote: Feb 26, 2014 5:02 PM
Good idea! Just "green light" open season on gang members and we can use them for pop-up or moving targets. Shoot on sight in free fire zones....it's a win-win!
The more Hitleresque Obama acts, the more often you'll see him compared to the Nazis....get used to it. Maybe he hasn't killed millions yet, but give him enough rope and he will/
Texas still arrests and punishes felons right?

Rand Paul Versus Barack Obama

Tonto Wrote: Feb 16, 2014 10:39 AM
"We have met the enemy, and he is us."