An obligatory follow-up to last night's post on Gallup's tracking numbers: Within hours of that Romney-friendly poll making headlines, CNN put out its own survey showing The One up by nine points. No partisan sample breakdown was made available to the public, though, and Allahpundit unearths a few red flags (fourteen percent of self-identified Tea Partiers are leaning towards Obama, CNN? Really?) But wait! Here comes Rasmussen, chasing its eye-opening Congressional ballot tracker with an encore survey showing Mitt...
Love that out little spotted cuckoo ncluded the 81¢. That kinda says it all right there.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago