An obligatory follow-up to last night's post on Gallup's tracking numbers: Within hours of that Romney-friendly poll making headlines, CNN put out its own survey showing The One up by nine points. No partisan sample breakdown was made available to the public, though, and Allahpundit unearths a few red flags (fourteen percent of self-identified Tea Partiers are leaning towards Obama, CNN? Really?) But wait! Here comes Rasmussen, chasing its eye-opening Congressional ballot tracker with an encore survey showing Mitt...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago