How are American newspapers and networks covering the Conclave? Poorly, if at all. Most of the stories are breathless horserace-style speculations about men they don't know. When American journalists venture into the issues facing the Roman Catholic Church they rightly mention the abuse scandals and then most stop, except for a few who go on about celibacy --which is not going to change no matter who emerges as the new pope. When you next spot an article talking about the slaughter of Christians in the world or the suppression of the Church in China, send me a link. The next pope...
Whether he is moral is precisely the question, isn't it? Have you seen some of the things his 'moral' followers have been doing?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 21 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014