The McMansions probably were completed in 2008 and spiked the values when they are sold. Now the owners are underwater and they will probably be sold by the banks at a fraction of the original price. What a great thing for the economy.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago