Nevertheless, our “unserious” Commander-in-Chief put forth a deal to grab headlines rather than avert the January 1, 2013 sequestration deadline of $1.2...
For 12 years all we've heard from the Left and the MSM (but I repeat myself) is that the Bush Tax-Cuts only benefited 'the rich'......so...let them expire so that anyone who sees their taxes go up can go to sleep that night knowing that they're 'rich'.......you reap what you sow. They can also feel secure that should they not wake their estate will also see the highest handout go to Uncle Sam.....the single largest beneficiary of your will. If it were your intention to make the United States bankrupt and bring her to her knees then what would you do differently than the Obama administration does every day.
President Obama’s offer to Republicans to save the country from its fiscal cliff plunge is one big joke. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he “laughed” when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Obama’s cliff negotiator, unveiled it to him. Laughable is right when you consider the president’s outlandish request calls for tax hikes on higher earners, the one thing Republicans repeatedly have warned Obama, since day one of his presidency, were non-starters to any budget or deficit reduction talks.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago