Nevertheless, our “unserious” Commander-in-Chief put forth a deal to grab headlines rather than avert the January 1, 2013 sequestration deadline of $1.2...
For 12 years all we've heard from the Left and the MSM (but I repeat myself) is that the Bush Tax-Cuts only benefited 'the rich'......so...let them expire so that anyone who sees their taxes go up can go to sleep that night knowing that they're 'rich'.......you reap what you sow. They can also feel secure that should they not wake their estate will also see the highest handout go to Uncle Sam.....the single largest beneficiary of your will. If it were your intention to make the United States bankrupt and bring her to her knees then what would you do differently than the Obama administration does every day.
President Obama’s offer to Republicans to save the country from its fiscal cliff plunge is one big joke. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said he “laughed” when Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Obama’s cliff negotiator, unveiled it to him. Laughable is right when you consider the president’s outlandish request calls for tax hikes on higher earners, the one thing Republicans repeatedly have warned Obama, since day one of his presidency, were non-starters to any budget or deficit reduction talks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago