On the heels of two devastating attacks ads released earlier today by the Republican National Committee and American Crossroads, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his supporters are weighing in on President Obama’s (plagiarized?) economic “reframing” speech yesterday, during which he unwittingly admitted he broke his own “one term proposition” pledge and therefore doesn’t deserve a second term.
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago