On the heels of two devastating attacks ads released earlier today by the Republican National Committee and American Crossroads, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his supporters are weighing in on President Obama’s (plagiarized?) economic “reframing” speech yesterday, during which he unwittingly admitted he broke his own “one term proposition” pledge and therefore doesn’t deserve a second term.
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago