On the heels of two devastating attacks ads released earlier today by the Republican National Committee and American Crossroads, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and his supporters are weighing in on President Obama’s (plagiarized?) economic “reframing” speech yesterday, during which he unwittingly admitted he broke his own “one term proposition” pledge and therefore doesn’t deserve a second term.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 18 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 59 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago