a senator repeatedly re-elected to a sinecure position after failing at Divinity and law schools. a mediocre VP and a graceless loser in his first solo effort to achieve office outside of Tennessee (no insult intended to the citizens of Tennesses; this is just how politics were played in the 70's and 80's.) wrote a book with many factitious assertions (was to be required reading in th U.S. schools; Britain was more sensible and did a fact check), accepted a Nobel prize for this in an act almost as classless as President Obama accepting his Nobel (Al published a book, however debatable; Barack was awarded his Nobel for good intentions only; he accepted the millions of bucks in order to "not insult the Nobel committee" (please -...
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 14 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago