a senator repeatedly re-elected to a sinecure position after failing at Divinity and law schools. a mediocre VP and a graceless loser in his first solo effort to achieve office outside of Tennessee (no insult intended to the citizens of Tennesses; this is just how politics were played in the 70's and 80's.) wrote a book with many factitious assertions (was to be required reading in th U.S. schools; Britain was more sensible and did a fact check), accepted a Nobel prize for this in an act almost as classless as President Obama accepting his Nobel (Al published a book, however debatable; Barack was awarded his Nobel for good intentions only; he accepted the millions of bucks in order to "not insult the Nobel committee" (please -...
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago