Your suppositions are pretty well-conceived without the imposition of Christianity which has the power to slow if not absolutely eliminate progress--like all religions.
Yep, John, I know; I am not Jewish or black. I can think instead or reacting like a single-celled organism. obongo has the inverse Midas touch and is destroying this nation. He must go--one way or another; let's try the ballot box knowing full well that he will do the only thing he does well: lie and cheat.
Hugh, RCP has lost all credibility with me. Maybe you believe there is redemption for it, but I do not; their decision has been made to be in bed with the wrong side--liberals and the rest of the enemies of civilized society (civilized society by nature is the society based on individual freedom). The only poll I afford any regard is WSJ; I maintain a high level of suspicion, but unlike RCP and the rest I don't think WSJ lies.

What's Behind Hatred of Obama?

Tom97 Wrote: Aug 01, 2012 4:39 PM
Jonah, I'll tell you why I personally hate obama and I do, deeply and completely: he is the enemy of the American people; he is not an American either by birth or culturally--he knows nothing of this country which I believe he hates, or our history. He is an empty shallow little man, an absolute narcissist who glories in his imagined specialness when he has nothing special about him. He is glorified as intelligent when he is not--another fraudulent myth. I want to see his college transcripts--he is very mediocre at best and I can say that for I am a high level Mensan with four degrees including the two hardest to attain, and I worked for them, they were not given to me as an affirmative action present. Obama is a typical liberal.

Obama's Little Red Phrase

Tom97 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 4:20 PM
John, your answer to Tim87 is beneath you. Your explanation to Eric the Red regarding the Second Amendment however is clear and right on.
John, here's a history lesson for you: it was Southern men who took up arms against a northern oppressor, an abusive federal government led by a freaky Marfan tyrant named Lincoln who sent vulgar arrogant invaders into a peace-loving sovereign nation--the Confederacy. The northern thugs are not to be admired any more than the federal thugs who murdered children at Waco and a woman armed with an infant at Ruby Ridge. You have been brain-washed in the party line. Think about it--I believe you are intelligent enough.

Obamagod

Tom97 Wrote: Jul 19, 2012 8:48 AM
obongodog

Obama's Rhetoric

Tom97 Wrote: Jul 19, 2012 8:46 AM
I second that rg-thp(sceppknm). TRC

Obama's Rhetoric

Tom97 Wrote: Jul 19, 2012 8:45 AM
Thank you for this very clear coherent explanation of obongo's blather which maybe some of the stupids who support him might understand. Those of us who see right through the fourth rate little piker understand that he is just like the stupids who voted for him: stupid.

Are Race Riots News?

Tom97 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 8:04 AM
There is only one word adequate to describe this moron: stupid