A very important point is missed here: this was an extremely sacrificial action, not a selfish one. "Selfish" is doing what is best for oneself, which in turn should be best for those he loves if his values are not contradictory. He did neither in the end. It is harmful to misname the nature of his/anyone's actions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago