Not long ago, we used stock market-style technical analysis to reveal that the policies implemented during President George W. Bush's tenure in office were most likely responsible for launching the economic recovery that followed the December 2007 recession and that the policies implemented during President Barack H. Obama's tenure in office were most likely responsible for derailing that recovery.
- Hallelujah: Aversion to the Renewable Fuel Standard seems to be catching on in Congress Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- Chaos: HHS “asks” insurers to extend multiple ObamaCare deadlines Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congratulations, Barack Obama, on winning PolitiFact’s “Lie of the Year”! Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CoveredCalifornia would like young people to drop it like it’s hot. Wait, wha…? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Open thread: House to vote on Boehner/Ryan budget deal soon; Update: 332-94; Update: Boehner votes yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hot news topic of the week: Is Santa white? Allahpundit 4 hours ago