Romney Smacks Wind Energy Money Grab

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 24, 2012 11:52 AM
On a final note, I really don't blame Tom Carnahan for this mess. He was simply an opportunist who took advantage and I would guess likely had a little inside knowledge to make that possible. I blame the politicians on both sides of the isle that created such wealth wasting boondoggles. Ultimately though I blame the stupid public who supported the whole mess by electing the politicians that wrote the laws that made it possible, for which they and their families will pay through their own reduced wealth.

Romney Smacks Wind Energy Money Grab

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 24, 2012 11:47 AM
This is of course a perfect example of wealth and society destroying crony capitalism as practiced daily in the impoverished third world where the only people who flourish are the friends of the dictator. Some people call it fascism, where unlike in pure socialism, the means of production (in this case wind farms) are privately owned by the dictator's friends, but directed, funded and controlled by the government or the dictator. Thanks to the Obama administration that is what we have started to become. Sadly our kids and grandchildren will be paying for these boondoggles and the billions of dollars borrowed from China to pay for them for the rest of their lives on top of higher energy prices and higher prices throught the economy .

Romney Smacks Wind Energy Money Grab

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 24, 2012 11:37 AM
of wind farms. Prior to Mr. Carnahan's involvement with green energy to my knowledge he was a local playboy, part time politicaly connected lawyer and otherwise had a hard time making a living. He and others of course successfully lobbied our state government to require (read: forced) our local utilities to buy some of their very inefficiently and expensively produced energy that in a free market they would never do. That of course raised the price of energy for all of us in perpetuity. A couple of months ago to cap off the profitable venture Mr. Carnahan held a $25,000 a plate dinner for Obama at his newly acquired mansion in St Louis. I am sure the fundraiser was just a coincidence and had nothing to do with payback. ......

Romney Smacks Wind Energy Money Grab

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 24, 2012 11:37 AM

Romney Smacks Wind Energy Money Grab

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 24, 2012 11:30 AM
I wish people had noticed this scandal a long time ago. Ditto for ethanol, coal gasification plants, solar plants, etc, etc etc. Problem is politicians on both sides of the isle made political hay by supprting these wasteful boondoggles with our money while appealing to the general public's love affair with so called green energy. The economic and math challenged public of course was mislead by the main stream media and even worse, by our entire education systems love affair with green energy by propagandizing its benefits to every school kid in the country for the last 20 years. In my neck of the woods a local politically connected kid named Tom Carnahan had a $100,000,000.00 government check handed to him for building a couple..
I have noticed that Paul Ryan has been on The Mark Levine show many times to Romeny's zero appearances. I am guessing that Levine is a little more scary to rhino Romeny that most but also presume this appearance disparity is still somewhat representative of his appearances on other conservative talk radio in general. I thus conclude that this may be the explanation for the suddently "unexplained" overflowing crowds at Romeny rallies now that Romney chose Ryan. The crowds are fans of Ryan because they know him from conservative Talk Radio. You are so right that the MSM and rhino political consultants of the type Romney uses are so totally clueless. They know not where the power and enthusiasm in the electorate lies.

When Did Milk Become Bad for You?

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 13, 2012 1:30 PM
Note to Big Sis at Homeland Security if you are monitoring this with the help of the NSA: Please note I did not call for the death of anyone - just their jobs running my life. I want them to live long happy lives by going out and getting real jobs that produce something someone wants through their own free will, not by coercion at the point of a gun as is the case with my food, my toilet, my light bulbs and my taxes or my share of the debts to pay for their jobs.

When Did Milk Become Bad for You?

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 13, 2012 1:23 PM
Amen, Paul. Long live maximum individual freedom. Death to the jobs of the busy body bureaucrats and politicians who are trying to micromanage our lives with their petty tyranny. That tyranny btw is turning into a large tyranny because its scope is so far reaching into every detail of our modern lives from out light bulbs to our toilets to what we eat and drive. Paul, despite that many foods are likely to bring you an early and painful death I will fight to the death to defend your freedom to eat what you want. Simultaneously I may also try to educate you if you want to listen. See my posts above and the post of others that have made the same points as me.

When Did Milk Become Bad for You?

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 13, 2012 1:22 PM
Correction: Replace "wheat" with "modern genetically modified very high yielding and pesticide and drought resistant dwarf wheat which is widely grown world wide and in he USA today and has very little resemblance to the wheat our ancestors or even grandparents ate". "Dwarf" means that it is only 18 inches tall with a strong stalk making it also resistant to wind storms and capable of holding lots of wheat grains in its head. Our grandparents wheat was 4 or 5 feet tall and yielded a fraction of the dwarf wheat per acres. This was good for world starvation but unfortunately human nutrition was given little consideration it is design. They were to their credit thinking only of world starvation which it went a long way to help.

When Did Milk Become Bad for You?

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 13, 2012 12:52 PM
Lactose intolerence is a fact for some human cultures, but IBS and other bowel diseases are most likely caused by eating products made from wheat. Try reading "Wheat Belly' and the extensive health problems caused by wheat. Despite the weird trendy name of the book most likely imposed by the book publisher, it is full of science and evidence and written by an MD. You might also research Paleo nutrition, which make strong arguments for not eating any grains at all. I also recommend reading Weston Price about the primitive African cultures and northern Europeans who thrived on diets of raw cow's milk and why. Both are very eye opening and backed by science, evidence and extensive observation..

When Did Milk Become Bad for You?

Tom24 Wrote: Aug 13, 2012 12:40 PM
Fortunately for us, Roosevelt died before he got too far and blessed us with a copy of the great central scientific agriculture planning imposed on the Ukraine which resulted in 30 million people starving to death. Thus however we still ended up with the government setting and subdiizing dairy and grain prices to our great misfortune to this day along with lots of other farm economy interventions and regulations.. That is who has made the rules. It is likely that the congress people you vote for every year vote to continue this madness every year with your money. You should pay attention who you vote for.