Conservatives, as opposed to the Republicans who partially overlap them on the Venn diagram of American politics, need a strategy. Strategy differs from mere tactics – it is a synchronization of potential ways (think courses of action) and available means (think resources) to achieve a long term end. Tactics are the techniques supporting the strategy....
What does "disdain for half of the population" mean? In reality, half of the population has disdain for us...specifically, disdain for white, traditional Americans. This has been due to the attacks by Libs for over 25 years. When Repubs won Congress in '94, Lib magazine covers had titles like "Angry white males". There have been too many to mention, derogatory comments using "white male" in derisive, resentful manner. It has worked for Libs, this election proved that. The Left owns the establishment in this Country. Liberalism is their secular religion. They have become the people they despised over the last thirty years or so...the religious right. The lib secular religious people are intolerant and are forcing their demands on us.
In 1968, the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army insurgents rose up against the American and South Vietnamese forces in the Tet Offensive. They were wiped out, yet seven years later they were in control of the country. There are lessons there for us conservatives.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago