Conservatives, as opposed to the Republicans who partially overlap them on the Venn diagram of American politics, need a strategy. Strategy differs from mere tactics – it is a synchronization of potential ways (think courses of action) and available means (think resources) to achieve a long term end. Tactics are the techniques supporting the strategy....
What does "disdain for half of the population" mean? In reality, half of the population has disdain for us...specifically, disdain for white, traditional Americans. This has been due to the attacks by Libs for over 25 years. When Repubs won Congress in '94, Lib magazine covers had titles like "Angry white males". There have been too many to mention, derogatory comments using "white male" in derisive, resentful manner. It has worked for Libs, this election proved that. The Left owns the establishment in this Country. Liberalism is their secular religion. They have become the people they despised over the last thirty years or so...the religious right. The lib secular religious people are intolerant and are forcing their demands on us.
In 1968, the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army insurgents rose up against the American and South Vietnamese forces in the Tet Offensive. They were wiped out, yet seven years later they were in control of the country. There are lessons there for us conservatives.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago