Conservatives, as opposed to the Republicans who partially overlap them on the Venn diagram of American politics, need a strategy. Strategy differs from mere tactics – it is a synchronization of potential ways (think courses of action) and available means (think resources) to achieve a long term end. Tactics are the techniques supporting the strategy....
What does "disdain for half of the population" mean? In reality, half of the population has disdain for us...specifically, disdain for white, traditional Americans. This has been due to the attacks by Libs for over 25 years. When Repubs won Congress in '94, Lib magazine covers had titles like "Angry white males". There have been too many to mention, derogatory comments using "white male" in derisive, resentful manner. It has worked for Libs, this election proved that. The Left owns the establishment in this Country. Liberalism is their secular religion. They have become the people they despised over the last thirty years or so...the religious right. The lib secular religious people are intolerant and are forcing their demands on us.
In 1968, the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army insurgents rose up against the American and South Vietnamese forces in the Tet Offensive. They were wiped out, yet seven years later they were in control of the country. There are lessons there for us conservatives.
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 44 mins ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago