Ted Cruz's Speech to Arab Christians

Tom1070 Wrote: Sep 16, 2014 12:18 PM
I am not a Christian, but I think you might be close to the truth on this. If I ever go back to the religion of my childhood, it will be because I don't see anything else that rivals it. Certainly not Leftism, which hates everything that differs from its politically correct dogma.
"Any view that may contradict their self-proclaimed "moral certainty" most be removed without cause rather than intellectually challenged." That's the play book of all Leftists.

The Genocide Libel

Tom1070 Wrote: Jul 30, 2014 3:50 AM
"If Israel falls then we will have world peace - period." A simple-minded statement from a simple mind.

The Brazil of North America

Tom1070 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 7:39 AM
This is so depressing that I would like Libs to try to reassure me by pointing out where Pat has gone wrong. I don't think they can. Over to Libs.

The Brazil of North America

Tom1070 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 7:38 AM
How will that happen? Ideally, Texas would be faithful to the American experiment in 1776. But each of the American states are of such mixed race/ethnicity/religion etc already, how on earth could they prevent their state from falling apart along the same lines as the country over time?
And yet Dems continue to espouse racist sentiments. They can't not think about race. When they see people, they see them first in terms of race, then other outward features such as religion & nationality & gender, then very last, as individuals. I don't think that Dems are very different from what they've always been.
Pat is one of the best writers around. Always thought provoking. All that liberals can do when faced with these facts is, instead of responding to the points, ask, where did you get that from, Fox News (or a variant thereof)? A simple-minded response from simple minded people.
? He's as centrist as can be. He is scrupulously non-partisan.

The Left Learned Wrong Lessons from Nazism

Tom1070 Wrote: Dec 10, 2013 11:42 AM
If you are not sure, then follow the evidence.

The Left Learned Wrong Lessons from Nazism

Tom1070 Wrote: Dec 10, 2013 11:38 AM
Totally agree.

The Left Learned Wrong Lessons from Nazism

Tom1070 Wrote: Dec 10, 2013 11:34 AM
I disagree with Dennis for about the third time. Nazism is intolerance personified. Where else do we see this trait time and again? Among the Left wing rabble of all persuasions. Nazism actually required 2 traits: an intolerant leadership (Dem party check) and a basically stupid and gullible flock (Dem supporters check).