The balance between those who recognize the threat, and those who pay no taxes and benefit from the largesse of "the Big Brother" is frightfully narrow. Food stamp recipients continue to rise, and the explosion of "new Americans" under the proposed immigration "reform" who come out of the shadows with a positive view of "big government" all but promises to tip the scales irrevocably toward the progressive camp.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago